Thank you for registering for the Round #2 of The Great Fitness Challenge. If you haven’t done it already, and you wish to register, you can do so online by clicking here.
How to get the most out of your challenge?
- Get a good night sleep the night before. Get up at least an hour before your allocated time, to allow enough time (30 minutes plus) for a small snack before you start exercising. Don’t try anything new at this time, i.e. if you don’t usually drink coffee, this would be a bad time to try it, as you might end up with an upset stomach, rather than the boost you were after. Follow your usual morning routine, except for maybe an extra glass of water at this time.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before your start time.
- Bring a towel and a water bottle and wear fairly tight clothing, as some tests require “a correct body position”, which is difficult to judge if your clothes are too baggy. Tights and shorts, as well as snug tops and t-shirts are great, we don’t mean a compulsory full lycra outfit!
- Don’t attempt anything new on the day. If you have never done it in training and/or don’t feel safe doing it, it is ok to skip a particular exercise and work on it for the next round. Safety first.
- Challenge yourself. Please stop if you feel unwell. We will be happy to reassess you on a different day.
Events, in this particular order:
Any further questions?
Read more about The Challenge here.