About 10 years ago, we created Team Training classes to make supervised training more affordable and more fun for our existing clients. The classes are now open to everyone.
Why should you try our class? In our small group classes you get the attention you need without a lot of cost. You will also get a sense of camaraderie and team spirit of a group. There is no term contract and you can choose from over 15 different classes every week (see the current TIMETABLE here). And your first class is free!
You can simply show up at the class time, however we do recommend you save your spot by booking.
We currently offer:
- Thump Boxing for Fitness (55 mins): In this 55 minute fun class you will learn safe punching and kicking technique, as well as how to hold the pads for your buddy. We start by building a combo of punches, ducks, knees and kicks in the first half of the class, and finish with some higher intensity combos including shuttle runs, push ups, squats….to give you a total body workout. All fitness levels welcome.
- Gymnastics (30 mins): Gymnastics training will help you develop a strong body awareness. This class is open to anyone with an interest in learning skills such as pull-ups, kipping techniques, rope climbs, handstands and other body weight movements. You will be exercising using rings, monkey bars, walls and floor. Class starts with a warmup, moves through a skill practice and then finishes with a mini workout that will boost your heart rate, followed by a nice stretch. This class is extremely complimentary to other fitness modalities where strength, range of motion, body awareness and balance are required. Suitable for complete beginners and athletes alike.
- Powerlines™ Suspension Training (30 mins): This 30 minute class delivers a fast, effective total-body workout, with an emphasis on your core. TRX suspension system used in the class leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise – because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance. Therefore it is appropriate for people of all fitness levels, from elite athletes to seniors.
- Bootie Therapy™ Butt blaster & thigh toner (30 mins): This 30 minute class is designed to strengthen and develop your lower body muscles, with special emphasis on the gluteals (AKA your bottom/bootie/derriere). We will be using a variety of equipment and training modes, to keep the training challenging and appropriate to your fitness level.
- Trigger Point™ Muscle release & self massage using rollers and balls (30 mins):
This 30 minute class is all about self-care and recovery. You will be using foam rollers and small balls to apply Self Myofascial Compression/Release techniques (AKA self massage) to increase tissue length, tolerance and elasticity so that you can move and perform better.Some of the benefits may include:– increased flexibility and range of motion– increased force output– accelerated recovery– prevent muscle imbalances and more.
- H.I.T./H.I.T.+ High intensity training (30/60 mins): This 30/60 minute class will challenge your body in many different fitness domains, by varying the format of the class and equipment used. Appropriate for all fitness levels, as the exercises and intensity can be scaled to suit your individual level of fitness.
- Barbell Club (60 mins): Learn and develop appropriate and safe technique in standard barbell exercises, such as clean & jerk, snatch, deadlift, squat, and relevant variations and progressions. Please note that different pricing options apply to Barbell Club.
- Masters Class™ PRO-Activity for Baby Boomers (30 mins)
All classes (exc. Barbell Club)
First Class Free
5 Class Pass $100
10 Class Pass $175
10 Week Pass (Boxing only) $100
Unlimited 1 Month Class Pass $200
Membership (per class) $15
6 Week Pass (2x/wk) $400
10 Class Pass $350
Membership (per class) $30